Disaster Planning for Residents in Hardwick
There are several important parts of business management in Hardwick, VT, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.