Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Vermont is the leader in the industry for restoring items such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
After damage to your home has occurred, there are many things to consider as you begin the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear possessions that were at one point immediately discarded are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Vermont can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.